- The Transformer Platform design provides
- Supports up to (3) 333 KVA Transformers for a total of 15,000lbs
- Enhanced bolting pattern provides stronger connection to the pole
- Can withstand winds of up to 300MPH
- Exceeds seismic requirements for the Uniform Building Code
- Uniformity in the platform and brackets allow for 2 and 3 pole configurations with the same basic platform
- Brackets allow for easy installation of the platform itself
|Transformer platforms can be designed to better withstand wind loads and seismic loads and better protect your investment in transformers. Working with Southern California Edison, Inwesco has helped redesign a platform to better withstand wind and seismic loads.